Laser vaginal resurfacing/vaginoplasty
Laser vaginal resurfacing/ laser vaginoplasty is a laser-based procedure designed for womlaser-basedthe ages of 20 and 60 who want to improve their vaginal health. It is a quick and safe office procedure that takes a few minutes and doesn’t involve any surgery, pain or anesthesia.
Common issues related to vaginal health that can be improved with laser vaginal resurfacing include:
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal laxity
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal itching
Q. How Does this laser Work?
It works by promoting remodeling and rejuvenation of the vaginal mucosa. A gentle series of fractional laser beams applied to the vaginal wall regenerates the tissue there. As the vaginal wall heals, new cells grow. This improves:
- Urinary incontinence
It also decreases itching sensations.
Q. What Are the Benefits of laser vaginal resurfacing/ laser vaginoplasty?
There are many potential positive results of FemTouch:
- Improved vaginal lubrication
- Less discomfort or pain during sex
- Improved vaginal elasticity and tone
- Increased sensation and libido
- Improved symptoms of urinary urgency for women with stress urinary incontinence
In terms of the treatment:
- It is done in just a few minutes
- It causes very little to zero discomfort
- It requires minimum down time
Q. Who Is a Good Candidate for laser vaginoplasty?
- A female patient who is 20 to 60 years old and wishes to improve her vaginal health
- A female patient who experiences vaginal dryness, itching, and/or pain, which is sometimes related to menopause
- A female patient who wants to improve her vaginal laxity, a problem that is sometimes related to childbirth
- A female patient with symptoms of stress urinary incontinence
Q. Is it Safe?
We at SKinhealers, use FemTouch, which is developed by Lumenis, an international industry leader in laser technology. Lumenis worked together with world-renowned gynecologists and ensured that FemTouch is safe, comfortable, and effective. FemTouch is also FDA-approved and clinically proven to get results.
Q. What Happens before the session?
Before treatment, your physician will review your medical history and determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment. During a FemTouch session, your physician will insert a lubricated, sterile FemTouch laser probe into the vaginal canal. Your physician will move the probe outward, along the vaginal wall while applying the laser in a 360-degree pattern. FemTouch is completely painless. You may experience a minor heat sensation so gentle that it is almost unnoticeable.
It’s recommended that you have a series of three treatments performed four weeks apart.
Q. Are There Side Effects?
This is a gentle treatment with almost no side effects. After a FemTouch treatment, some patients may experience mild itching and discharge for two to three days. For 72 hours after a treatment, you should not have sex or use tampons. Otherwise, you can get back to your normal activities immediately.
Q. How Long Will It Take to See Results?
Women who have FemTouch treatments typically require two to four sessions for the very best results, but many patients experience improvement after just one session.
Q. How Long Do the Effects of FemTouch Last?
FemTouch is a permanent treatment, but because aging can change the musculature over time, some women need to have an extra session every year or two in order to maintain their results.
Contact Us To Know More!
Our team will be happy to assist you!